sábado, 11 de enero de 2014

LO "MIRADA" (In English)


My purpose of New Year is to writter my blog in English, I apologize if I have many mistakes while I write it.

My projects favorites of scrapbooking are the layouts (LO) and today I want to show you my last creation.

I have taken like reference this sketch:



And I made my own version:



I used a black cardstock and I painted on it with guesso and glimmer mist "suede". My photo was black & white and I only needed a few little decorated papers, so that I looked for papers with same colors in my  box, where I save remnants of others proyects.


I decorated the LO with wood stars of several sizes and metal brads. I did a red brad with the I-Top tool (You can see its use in Tools vol.4 ).


Ultimately, I decided to put the title in red and a descriptive text in white, with a clock stamp in white too.



I hope you like it and I encourage you to do a LO.

Animo y a scrapbookear se ha dicho!!!

*Si quieres leer esta entrada en castellano haz click aquí.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario